$100.00 per 50-minute session for individual, couples and families.
I am seeing an signifcant increase in the deductible limits imposed by insurance companies before they will cover services. Be an informed consumer! Contact your insurance company to ask how much of your "out patient" counseling costs will they cover.
Please be aware that your insurance provider will require personal information from me regarding a mental health diagnosis for them to provide coverege. Some clients prefer to pay privately even if they have coverage, in order to protect their privacy.
I am glad to work with you & your insurance company to provide services as an out of plan provider.
Out of Network with BC/BS
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have coverge for an out of network provider?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, credit card, & check accepted at time of service; Visa and MC also accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance,
you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.